Our group seeks excellent candidates for Post-doctroal, Ph.D, and M.Sc. positions, with strong background in solid mechanics. Research topics include
- Dynamic behavior and elastic band-gaps in electro- and magneto-elastic composites
- Investigation of the relation between the microstructure of polycrystals and their effective behavior
- Dynamic behavior of soft materials
- Bounds on the effective properties of polycrystals using variational methods
- Wavelet analysis in solid mechanics
Applicants should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of transcripts and contact information of 2 recommenders. Post-doctoral candidates should, in addition, send a 2-page CV.